DuraWeigh® Tank and Hopper Weigh Bar Kits
Engineered for Harsh Food Processing Environments
DuraWeigh® weigh bar kits for tanks, bins and hoppers are specially engineered for harsh washdown environments in food processing plants. The robust design of these products solves performance deficiencies such as calibration accuracy, equipment durability, and long-life performance.
Our weigh bar systems are designed to overcome the shortcomings of load cells, while providing a highly reliable load sensing capability at a great value. The design of the weigh bar allows for any excess load or impact forces to be absorbed by the chains, making it a more robust solution.
Consider all of these great advantages you gain with tank, bin and hopper weigh bar systems from Gainco:
- Designed with environmentally protected components for harsh chemical washdown environments.
- Stainless steel construction for durable, corrosion-free performance.
- Easy calibration and operation.
- Accurate formulation of products via using batch weights
The result? Great weighing performance ... lower maintenance costs ... and fewer replacements of electronic components.
Weigh Bar System Specifications
The rugged design of our tank, bin and hopper weigh bar kits give you all the durability and long-life performance you're seeking, along with a choice of models depending on your capacity requirements.
- Full scale accuracy of +/- 0.01%
- Resolution up to 5,000 divisions
- Safe overload rating of 150% ... maximum overload rating of 200%
- Physical Specs
- Standard weigh capacities: 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 lbs.
- Weigh bar capacity: 1,500, 2,500, 5,000 lbs. (1.25K, 2.5K, 5K, 10K)
- Electronic enclosure
- 300 Series stainless steel frame + hardware
Easy to clean. Easy to maintain.
The sanitary stainless steel design of our tank, bin and hopper weigh bar kits simplify and improve sanitation and maintenance activities. Washdown cleaning is faster and more effective, with less effort.
We manufacture DuraWeigh® tank, bin and hopper weigh bar systems and kits in a variety of sizes and profiles. For more details, contact one of our processing consultants at
Also, be sure to check out our other heavy-duty scale offerings!