YieldPlus Debone Yield Management System
The Sum of the Parts
The YieldPlus™ yield management system is one of the most sophisticated yet user-friendly computer-controlled systems of its kind in the poultry industry today. It brings together the advanced product distribution and data collection capabilities of Gainco with the yield-enhancing and labor-saving trimmer technologies of Bettcher Industries to deliver impressive results.
Our system helps processors get "more out of their meat" and deliver more profit to the bottom line – as much as 6% more product yield! On top of that, you can achieve labor cost reductions of up to 25%.
YieldPlus™ also helps employers get more productivity from their workers through the ability to calculate and track yield results, quality and throughput down to the operator level. It's a major breakthrough in managing and incentivizing workers to optimize their performance.
YieldPlus™ systems are the best way for you to monitor yield, productivity and product quality for deboning and trim processes. Among the popular applications are:
Benefits that go Beyond the Ordinary
Consider all the benefits you gain with a YieldPlus™ yield management system from Gainco:
- High return on investment and quick payback period.
- Improved product yields – up to 6% more!
- Improved product quality and appearance.
- The potential for significant labor savings (reduced staffing requirements) and better worker productivity, including the ability to accurately measure performance through automated product distribution and individual operator accountability.
- Extensive real-time management reporting capabilities.
- A sanitary system that's engineered for rugged durability, easy maintenance and cleaning – as well as no product waste on the floor.
- The lowest operating cost of any system of its kind due to fewer electronic components plus a rugged equipment design.
Designed to Deliver More Productivity ... More Profits
The design of YieldPlus™ yield management systems gives you the tools you need to maximize your yields, measure your success, and drive more profits to the bottom line:
|It begins and ends in the control room where your supervisors set up operator stations, scoreboard data and QC defects. Quality criteria is set up based upon your customers specific requirements
|Incoming product is automatically batch-weighed and distributed to an ergonomically designed operator workstation. Product distribution is controlled to each operator to ensure that a constant and consistent amount of product is available – with no overfilling or running out of product. Batch integrity ensures individual operator accountability, along with complete confidence in the performance tracking data. Click here for Distribution System Video.
|Operator stations are optionally equipped with Whizard® Trimmers that provide fast, efficient trimming with no bone contamination, as well as higher yield and a better-looking finished product. Bones and fat are sent downstream to value-added or render operations. Click here for Operators Station Video.
|An integrated QC/inspection station with finished product handling uses a touchscreen interface with graphical icons and multiple language capabilities to track specific quality defects by operator. Multiple modes are available including 100% inspection, random inspection, etc. All inspection data are captured in real-time for reporting and analytical purposes. Click here for Quality Control Station Video.
Data Collection, Measurement and Reporting
The YieldPlus™ system takes data collection and operator performance measurement to its greatest heights yet:
- Real-time reporting of yield, quality, pounds-per-hour, pieces-per-minute and information by operator.
- Performance data can be also posted on a digital scoreboard for each workstation "as it happens" for immediate and objective feedback, as well as undertaking corrective actions by line managers. Click here for the Operator Scoreboard Video.
- Data reporting is captured for historical and trend analysis, as well as for establishing employee incentive pay programs to reward superior performance at the operator level.
- Time and effort of compiling manual reports "after the fact" is no longer needed. Data can also be exported and incorporated into other reports. Multiple standard reports are available.
- Data can be exported to existing plant IT systems.
System Flexibility to Match Your Need
In the poultry processing industry, "one size" doesn't fit all. Because of our modular design approach, we can easily build a YieldPlus™ system to meet the precise needs of your plant:
- A system design that accommodates future expansion
- Multiple workstations – up to 28 stations
- Single-sided or two-sided operation
- Single or dual byproduct takeaway conveyors
- Configurable finished product and byproduct flow to accommodate product flow and plant footprint limitations