DuraWeigh® Bench Scales
Engineered for Harsh Washdown Environments in Food Processing Facilities
DuraWeigh® heavy-duty bench scales are specially engineered for harsh washdown environments in food processing plants. The robust design of these NTEP-certified bench-top scales solves performance deficiencies such as calibration accuracy, equipment durability and long-life performance.
Consider these great advantages you get with DuraWeigh® heavy-duty table scales:
- Water-resistant construction reduces lifetime ownership costs.
- Scales remain on the plant floor during washdown procedures without requiring any special handling.
- Industry-leading Gainco Infiniti® indicator provides easy-view display, oversized buttons and “universal” symbols. The super-resilient polymeric keypad is virtually indestructible.
- Easy-access wiring and load cells make inspection and service a cinch.
Design Features Make the Difference
Compare our bench scales against the competition, and you’ll find ours should be your first choice. Here are just some of the design features you get with DuraWeigh® bench scales:
- Welded, open-frame stainless steel construction (7-gauge, 300 series)
- The weigh platter incorporates a splash guard to prevent product from slipping off the scale. It also aids in better positioning for the most accurate scale reading.
- Open corners on the scale base for complete drainage and better sanitation
- Environmentally protected stainless steel load cells with compression overload stops
- Easy access to all “smart” components
Easy to clean. Easy to maintain.
The design of DuraWeigh® heavy-duty bench-top scales simplifies and improves sanitation and maintenance activities:
- The weigh platter lifts off for easy cleaning, and requires no tools.
- Open back and base corners allow for deep cleaning and prevent pooling of water.
We manufacture DuraWeigh® bench scales in a variety of sizes and profiles. Click on the products below for further details and specs, or contact one of our processing consultants at
- 8” x 8” (Model 9200)
- 8” x 8” low profile (Model 9201)
- 10” x 10” (Model 9202)
- 12” x 12” (Model 9203)
- 16” x 16” (Model 9204)
- 20” x 20” (Base Stand) (Model 9204S)