AccuFill® Indexing Bulking Systems
The Smart Solution for High-Volume, Automated Bulk Packing Applications
AccuFill® indexing bulking systems are proven to deliver automation of bulk packing applications. They're so effective, most systems have six-month or shorter payback periods, making them a "no-brainer" when deciding to invest in the equipment.
AccuFill® indexing bulkers are idea for the full range of fresh or frozen poultry and meat processing applications, making them your best choice for automated bulk packing needs.
Benefits that Go
Beyond the Ordinary
When you install an AccuFill® indexing bulking system, you get far more than just standard packing functionalities. Consider these great advantages and benefits:
- High return on investment and quick payback period.
- Reduced product giveaway with our special dual load cell design that allows batches to settle quickly, along with "auto-zero" software that automatically adjusts for any product accumulation on the hopper surface for superior weighing accuracy.
- Maintains a constant flow of product to maximize throughput. Available dimple steel hoppers allow tacky or sticky product to flow more easily.
- Automatic bulk-filling and indexing results in labor savings – at least one operator per shift for most applications.
- Higher volumes achieved than with manual labor alone (up to 980 pounds-per-minute throughput capacity ... up to 14 cycles per minute with dual system).
- "Straddle" hopper design and inline conveyor configuration reduces footprint and floor space requirements for lower installation costs with "plug and play" capabilities.
- 40 lb., 70 lb. and 33 lb export box, vat and tub systems are available.
- Maintenance friendly ... with easy accessibility for service.
Here's how the Gainco Indexer adds value
With an AccuFill® Dual Indexer, product is fed via a conveyor or other material handling device to the indexing system. Product will be delivered to one of two buffer hoppers by means of the attached diverter hopper.
Product will fall through an open buffer hopper into a weigh hopper that is connected to load cells. Once a pre-programmed target weight is achieved, a gate on the buffer hopper will close and the product will collect into the weigh hopper.
An operator will load empty totes or boxes on the conveyor and they will be indexed automatically under the weigh hopper by a supplied indexing conveyor.
The product will be deposited into totes or boxes, and then the system will index the full containers away from the indexer. The next empty container will be transported under the weigh hopper.
An Application-Specific Design Means a Better System for You
In the poultry and meat industry, "one size" doesn't fit all. That's why we offer a range of indexing bulking configurations and options to meet the specific needs of each plant:
- Multiple configurations include single and dual systems ... knuckle chain conveyors with pop-up gats or flighted belt conveyors ... with or without diverters
- The ability to accommodate your specific bulking requirements – boxes, totes, etc.
- Adjustable lower and upper limits along with weight set-points.
- Our systems can also integrate with your existing material handling equipment.
Accurate measuring ... Accurate reporting.
We've designed our AccuFill® indexing bulking systems to give you the tools you need to take the guesswork out of yield management. You stay abreast of production information in real time ... as it happens:
- Our revolutionary Gainco Infiniti® Plus programmable controller delivers the industry's best performance and durability among weight indicators.
- Reporting tools capture data like pounds, number of containers and average container weight.
- Production data can be transmitted easily to any database or ERP system.
- Communication options including wireless, Ethernet, Serial RS-2332 and RS-485 ... and the system integrates fully with our optional DataMan™ data management system.
Easy to Clean. Easy to Maintain.
AccuFill® indexing bulking systems aren't just easy to install. They're easy to maintain over time:
- All models are designed in conformity with AMI sanitary principles.
- The open-frame design saves labor during washdown operations, allowing for faster, deeper cleaning while reducing chemical and hot water usage.
- Fewer replacement parts make our systems easier and less costly to service, too.
To find out more about this equipment and how it will benefit you, click on the links below, e-mail us, or call 800-467-2828 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
- Single indexing bulkers (Model 3400)
- Dual indexing bulkers (Model 3002)
- Dual indexing bulkers – low profile (Model 3401)
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.