AccuFill® Legal-for-Trade Bulking Systems
Advanced Hygienic Design, Accuracy and Labor Savings in One Powerful, High-Volume System
AccuFill® bulkers from Gainco are proven systems, delivering bulk packing applications so effective, most have six-month or shorter payback periods. They're truly a "no brainer" when deciding whether to invest in new bulking equipment.
Innovative Bulking System: Saves Labor, Space and Process Steps
The Legal-for-Trade (LFT) bulker combines bulk packing, labeling, and inventory record transfer functions into a single convenient workstation while eliminating process redundancies, reducing labor costs, and reducing the overall process footprint.
Product is fed via a conveyor or other material handling device to the bulker. Product falls through an open buffer hopper into a container on the weigh deck. Once a pre-programmed target weight is achieved, the buffer hopper closes and the product collects in the buffer hopper until the infeed stop delay is surpassed, or the system is re-set by the operator.
The bulker operator can "make weight," if needed, to achieve the final target weight. After weight has been met, the operator pushes the "print" button and applies the container label, then moves the full container to the next processing step. The operator will next place an empty container on the weigh deck and press the "auto start" button to begin the next fill cycle. The operation continues until parameter changes are required, a process break occurs, or the end of the shift is reached.
Whether you choose our single, dual or triple bulker systems ... indexing bulking systems ... or our legal-for-trade LFT bulkers, you'll find that our bulker capabilities cover the full range of your fresh or frozen meat processing applications – chicken, turkey, pork and beef.
Benefits that Go Beyond the Ordinary
When you install an AccuFill® bulking system, you get far more than just standard packing functionalities. Reduced product giveaway for starters:
- "Auto-zero" software automatically adjusts for any product accumulation on the hopper surface, thus ensuring accuracy.
- Upper/lower target weight thresholds prevent an operator from completing a batch until the target weight has been reached.
- Our load cell design reduces vibration for unsurpassed accuracy.
Next, significant labor savings:
- AccuFill® reduces labor up to 50% by automating the flow and gross batching of product, enabling more pounds of production per labor hour.
- Our Gainco Infiniti® controller provides immediate weight feedback so operators can quickly reach their target batch weight.
And lastly, increased throughput:
- Operators can process up to 25,000 pounds per manned station per hour.
- Our system design allows for batching and buffering products to maintain a constant flow and maximize throughput.
- Our load cell design allows batches to settle quickly for faster cycle rates.
- Optional dimpled steel hoppers allow "sticky" product to flow more easily to maintain fast processing cycles.
Better accuracy. More dependability. Lower costs.
Just think. When you don't have to worry anymore about underperforming bulking systems, you can focus 100% on your own products instead. Plus, you'll end up with better productivity and higher plant profits.
To find out more about our bulkers and how they will benefit you, click on the links below, e-mail us or call 877-869-7410 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
To find out more about this equipment and how it will benefit you, click on the links below, e-mail us, or call 800-467-2828 to speak with one of our processing consultants.
For Internet Explorer users: If the PDF fails to download, RIGHT CLICK on the file link, then click SAVE TARGET AS and download the PDF. You will then be able to open the file in Acrobat Reader.